mardi 11 août 2015

Ain't It Strange

It’s strange how you can come to a point

Where it gets easier to burn strangers houses

Than to wake up and go to work.

It’s strange how when the world will end

So many of us

Will take pictures

Of trees in flames

And babies drowned

and share it on the internet.

It’s strange how there’s a line

Between legal and illegal

That’s perpendicular

To the one between good and bad.

It’s strange how my heart can beat

When I see people burning inside

And how happy and quiet people

Make me want to burn their outsides.

It’s strange how when I look into your eyes

The one thing bigger than the sadness I feel

Is how much I want to have sex.

It’s strange to see me

In the mirror

Staring back at me

And having trouble

Realizing

That’s me.

 

I don’t mean to be sceptical or anything

But that’s strange.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire